A Small Investment, A Genuine Product, A Little Work, Amazing Results!!

jasonhall at HUSHMAIL.COM jasonhall at HUSHMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 7 22:12:25 CEST 2002

You Owe It To Yourself To Send For More Info! - Start Making Money
Today!

This e-mail is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM
regulations. Your address was collected as a result of posting to a
link, a classified ad, a message to my FFA Page, you have sent me an
E-mail recently, or you are on a list that I have purchased. You may
remove your E-mail address at no cost to you whatsoever by simply
sending an E-mail to the same e-mail address link above..............

 YOUR CHOICE is SIMPLE!!

Everyone knows there's HUGE money to be made in
the online adult industry..

Follow this link and see how great this opportunity really is!

http://myinnsider.cjb.net/

Let's face it folks....this is what sells on the internet!!!
Adult entertainment is the most lucrative industry on the internet... and YOU can be part of it!!

All you have to do is promote this golden opportunity on the internet and you will get paid $25 for every member you sign AND $25 for the first two members that THEY sign and another $25 for the first two members that THEY sign and so on!!

Now that's residual income!!

Blazeline permits me to work part-time and earn a substantial residual income while having access to quality adult material such as exclusive movies, interactive live shows, XXX pictures, adult dating services, adult games, sex stories and much more !!!

The most lucrative compensation plan in the industry combined with
quality adult material at the lowest price on the internet is, by far, the best business you can ever own! Complete Anonymity - We will never give out your personal info. You really have nothing to lose because you only need two members in your downline to be in profit!!

Follow this link and see how great this opportunity really is!

http://myinnsider.cjb.net/

Free Info, please email me immediately!
INFO PLEASE in the subject line,

j_p_hall at anonymous.to
or
jasonhall at hushmail.com

or post a message in the 'biz.test' newsgroup at
http://www.dejanews.com with my email address in the subject line and I will contact you.

You owe it to yourself to join Blazeline,
Your name has not been added to any email list.
This is a one time email so there is no need to ask to be
removed. I'm sending you this email based on the
information I gathered from your web mail to my FFa page.
If you have received this email in error, please forgive my intrusion and delete it. Thanks for your time.'