Death Blow

Wout Broere broere at POWERSANDPERILS.ORG
Mon Oct 7 22:36:59 CEST 2002

At 08:57 PM 10/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:

> > EXP wise, I would try and keep it simple and give the EXP for that 1 point,
> > if the player wants to really keep track of all the nickle & diming.
>

>Yeah..just I recall initially the "death" rule where you get exp like in some
>games for
>the death blow and was curious if others had views on it.  and it was an
>excuse to post here :)

On that note: how many of you are using the rules that states that on death
blows, any character that hits will get the experience for his or her blow,
even if the total is more than enough to kill the monster many times over
(but limited to (remaining HPV-DTV)*CDF each).

Wout