....Chirp...chirp.....Is this thing on? Hello...testing..test ing...

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon Oct 21 05:46:17 CEST 2002

At 08:17 AM 10/17/02 -0400, you wrote: 

> || Is that just the seam of the ship the semi-ledge on the side 
> || or is that the 
> || entire 
> || side hull piece? 
> I'm not sure what you are asking here.  "freeboard" is simply the amount of
> hull above the waterline.  Water that goes over the freeboard will be
> into the boat, which may swamp it.

Well whenever I see the old ships they have a strip around the sides that you
can almost
walk on (though its about a few inches)...its like the seam between the lower
and upper deck/hull.  I was thinking if that was the freeboard.  But i think I

Longshot - ZC of AdventureNet International Echomail Network
Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
Website: http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot
ICQ: 24436933

More information about the pnp mailing list