Website Additions

Wout Broere broere at POWERSANDPERILS.ORG
Sun Mar 31 18:18:42 CEST 2002

At 09:08 PM 3/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I visited the main pnp site last night and found a bunch of stuff I never
>saw before.  You might want to keep a site report of what's new
>and such if you have time so we know what's recent and what's updated..etc :)
>Just a suggestion..

There such a list, at the index page, bottom right . It says NEW there.
That is where the notices of any changes or additions to the website are
displayed. At least, if I remember to enter them to my log files, from
which the list is generated, and that is something I sometimes forget of
course. Downside for those who do not visit that often, is that the items
on the list are only kept for two months (or longer if the website isn't
updated in the meantime).

Ft

Wout Broere             broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:            http://www.powersandperils.org/  or