Archery question

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Wed Apr 18 19:53:59 CEST 2001

|| I say, "that
|| is why there is a limit on the skill EL based on those
|| stats." Your basic
|| COMBAT SAVY is still your OCV. OCV-DCV = Combat Table
|| Line... it is pretty
|| simple.

Then What is the bow system saying then?  Take the value generated for range
and add that to your OCV? Granted, I know that arrows are pretty hard to
dodge, but that seems a bit extreme, especially at PB range.

How do you handle bowfire?
        -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce