In-Progress map of Marentian and then some.

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Sep 28 00:15:35 CEST 2000

tem><http://members.tripod.com/themings/denslair/rpgs/powersandperils/rpg_p
np>http://members.tripod.com/themings/denslair/rpgs/powersandperils/rpg_pnp
>> _tem
>> >p.html
>> >
>> >    Any suggestions?
>> >

>> Looks like I'll have to wait for the final pic its not there now...
>>

>I had some problems viewing it too: try typing the URL (or part of it)
>yourself. My browser left out part of the file name. (You can see the
>line has been wrapped in the original message, so the mail-reader thinks
>the file is called rpg_pnp_tem, instead of rpg_pnp_temp.html).
>
>Matijs.

?Ahh..tried it with the end added but still didn't come up guess I'll try next
time he views it
maybe it'll be a shorter URL :)