In-Progress map of Marentian and then some.

Matijs matijs at R2JNET.COM
Mon Sep 25 13:53:00 CEST 2000

Scott Adams wrote:

> At 01:16 AM 9/24/00 +0100, you wrote:
> >Hiya.
> >
> >    Well, I figured I'd let you guys take a gander at what I've got so far
> >on my map of PLMaps 9,10,14,15.  It's a GIF, and bigish...800x600 or so.
> >
> ><http://members.tripod.com/themings/denslair/rpgs/powersandperils/rpg_pnp_
> tem>http://members.tripod.com/themings/denslair/rpgs/powersandperils/rpg_pnp
> _tem
> >p.html
> >
> >    Any suggestions?
> >

> Looks like I'll have to wait for the final pic its not there now...

I had some problems viewing it too: try typing the URL (or part of it)
yourself. My browser left out part of the file name. (You can see the
line has been wrapped in the original message, so the mail-reader thinks
the file is called rpg_pnp_tem, instead of rpg_pnp_temp.html).

Matijs.