In-Progress map of Marentian and then some.

Paul L. Ming pming at HOME.COM
Thu Sep 28 01:29:24 CEST 2000

Hiya.

?Ahh..tried it with the end added but still didn't come up guess I'll try
next
time he views it
maybe it'll be a shorter URL :)

    Wierd.  Ok, I'll guess I'll put it up on a 'shorter' URL. :-)  I'm right
at the end of "crunch time" here at CDIS, and have a TONNE of stuff to have
done by Friday and Monday.  Maybe on the weekend, when my brain is about to
explode from all the 3D stuff I'm doing I'll take a break by doing some nice
2D stuff (re; mapping of PL).
 For now, you can try and go through another link to see the 'big picture'.

    Here, try this and click on "PL Marentia & Environs", at the bottem of
the page....

http://members.tripod.com/themings/denslair/denslair.html

    Try that and it should take you to the page.

^_^

Paul L. Ming