Experience

Tim Falkenberg Falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 28 19:45:51 CEST 1999

> I have been thinking about that also, and came up with another exp.
> giving
> idea. I add to my game, Fortune Points. What I do is give some points
> out
> that allow them to do some things here or there.
>
> These points can be used as such:
> Once per session, one FP can negate an abysmal failure.
> FP's can be used to have enviroment settings set they way they need
> to have
> them, so that they can do some good roleplaying. My discretion(sp?)
> of
> course.

I tried something virtually identical to this taken from Dangerous
Journey's Mythus.  They called it Joss Points.  I adapted it a little
but not much.  You can take a look at what I have by downloading the
Word file (sorry - that's the only format I have right now) at:

http://members.tripod.com/themings/denslair/pp_stuff.html

Tim.

=====