Experience

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 28 17:39:02 CEST 1999

I have been thinking about that also, and came up with another exp. giving
idea. I add to my game, Fortune Points. What I do is give some points out
that allow them to do some things here or there.

These points can be used as such:
Once per session, one FP can negate an abysmal failure.
FP's can be used to have enviroment settings set they way they need to have
them, so that they can do some good roleplaying. My discretion(sp?) of
course.

Can spend 10 FP's to get one character point to spend anywhere.
Can spend a number of points, discussed with me, to help in creating a
specific item. (and of course some rping to get the necessary components)

Some times will allow points to be spent to help save their lives.

Things like this is what I have been tyring to do, so that they will RP
better and more. It has been working out fairly well.

Tobie (White Wolf)