..games..

Lyman R. Hampton spryte66 at USWEST.NET
Tue Aug 10 08:20:18 CEST 1999

Hey!

        Been doing okay...have been running a couple of P&P
games....mercs in the Fomorian Kingdom of Aredan fighting against the
Shurikal tide of Kotothi worshippers with 5 players...and during a
little hiatus I've been running a couple of mages in the Rogizini
Empire...all this while playing in 2 other RPG campaigns, a Deadlands
game(horror western) and a game that was created by one of my friends
that kinda reminds me of Torg, at least in this current campaign.
        Not much else, except working and sweating out the summer.

Lyman