..games..

Tim Falkenberg falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 10 18:03:02 CEST 1999

Greetings all!

I have been having a fairly busy summer working for the Department of
Forestry (Indian and Northern Affairs) designing a database and
working in a district office helping to organize the logistics of
firefighting.  Long days...  As Mr. Ming said, we've been involved in
a Basic D&D campaign (Heavy on the house rules) and are just starting
a Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign (a short one as Paul is off to school
soon.  So sad).  My P&P projects have been gathering dust for the last
couple of months while I've been working on my family tree stuff but I
hope to get back to them after the fire season is over (and the
teaching season begins again!).

Tim.

===

It's not whether you get knocked down.  It's whether you
get up again.
--Vince Lombardi