Spells

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sat Jan 17 08:03:28 CET 1998

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt"  from a message to longshot ***

"B> We have always gone under the rule that the caster can always just "sn
"B> his fingers" and stop any spell in which he is the originator or the
"B> channeling agent (cold, abandon, etc).  Spells that cause some externa
"B> autonomous force (i.e. vengengeful horror, etc) have to be dispelled
"B> since they would resist their "death".
"B>      -- Burton

So things like Levitate smaller stuff or Insubstantiably would be stoppable..

Interesting....I might consider that since it would make things easier in some
cases..

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b13/mL