Spells

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Tue Jan 13 08:20:19 CET 1998

*** Quoting crkdface at PCPARTNER.NET from a message to longshot ***

cr>         I've always called it that casters could stop minor spells
cr> instantly because they still have a "connection" with the dweomer and
cr> easy to undo the magical workings.  For major spells, however, unless
cr> description specified (and I happened to agree with it), they had to d
cr> their own magic.

     What do you consider minor/major?  EL wise or power wise.  ie a simple
fireplace starter spell is minor compared to a spell that lights an entire
forest (exxageration I know :)).

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g1/mL