[pnpgm] 28 posts later...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 21:42:47 CET 2021

28 posts and 23 hours later...
Finally caught up.

23 hours? no way! ...yes way....

I talked about this long ago.  I'll recap the process.
1. Email here.  - I extract to text file - 1-2 min per
2. Edit said text file - Remove headers,  edit new headers.  - 2-4 min
3. Add text file to update - part 1-Recep area and edit that out
part2-actual body of update - 5-15 min
4. Update my master files.lst file of each post - 1-2 min
5. Edit website file - 2-3 min
6. React/reply to post- 5-10

16-35 per post.  Average 26 min.
Ok.  That is semi wrong.  I do it in bulk so like edit files.lst
every 2 posts and website file at one time.
But the above is really how long it times per post.
Tabbing over to a new notepad and such takes time.

26x28 posts=728 min?
12.333 hours.
Ok so my 23 may be overdone.
But I did -
Fri - ~2
Sat - ~6
Mon- ~8
Tue- ~8
Wed- ~5
29 so yeah overestimated. :)
But that's why it takes so long.

Now I enjoyed the posts and role playing.  Great job!
Keep it up!  But this is why I get delayed so to understand it.

A word on magic.
David/Arawn is correct.  Personal mana was wiped.  Includes CA total pools.
Not mana stored in items.

I goofed and implied full mana was back.
But its partial.
So only mana regen for that day is back.
So if you rested you get both regen factors if did other magic then
only 1 regen factor.
This MAY defer plans?
So I figured I'd post this.

I am now back to rewrites of the update I started on Saturday.
If each phase = 3 hours typically I need abotu 7 hours.

So may not finish tonight but we'll see.

Arawn  - 28
Kiet - 	10
Fremea - 10
ZL - 16

Should be at what folks are at?
I believe all cast magic in the witch battle so no Resting factor.
Correct me if i'm wrong.
Back to actual update!
If not out tonight will try Fri/sat if not next Tue.
Since got long work days this week.

Stay tuned!