[pnpgm] Update #162 - re lifting boulders

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Jan 13 04:14:20 CET 2021

   "Assuming I get close enough to see them I'll try and translocate as many of the boulders as I can into the air to drop on the giants as I can," Arawn informed the party, making sure Fremea was aware as he didn't want to accidentally hit her with any of them. "But if someone would rather I just send them away let me know."