[pnpgm] Fw: Update #146 – Raddok

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 23:15:16 CEST 2020

Sorry I'm a late with this I hit reply instead of replay all
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Hsingai Altaica <draltaica at yahoo.com>To: Bessie Hadley <eleabess at sbcglobal.net>Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020, 12:30:22 PM CDTSubject: Re: [pnpgm] Update #146 – Raddok
 I'm I the only one getting the feeling of a mouse that a cat in playing with?>   Female #8 and 9 charge Pyan.  Female #8 swipes her
> dagger across his forehead just above his eyes doing a massive 6 points,
> if it was his eyes he'd be blind by now.  Female #9 stabs him in the
> left shoulder doing a massive 20 points of damage. Pyan staggers back as
> blood rolls down his face and into his eyes almost dead.Pyan will drop his spear a pull out his sword(It's one handed If I remember correctly) So he can keep the blood from flowing into his eyes.
Here's the stats for the sword from my char sheet. ³ Magical Bastard Sword ³ Loot ³ 5.5 ³ Sheath ³ WSB +3(+2) -2 Hit ³ FV 12

OOC: I guess Pyan stumbled into the other groups when he was staggering backwards while being blinded by his own blood.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

    On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 07:56:57 AM CDT, Bessie Hadley <eleabess at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 [OOC: I got very confused & sent Scott some confusing emails - sorry, Scott! I think I finally got myself straightened out, but I'm still pretty sure the groupings should have Pyan with Raddok, not Mournath - especially since P is next to R - lol. As for the other things, my apologies, Scott!]

Raddok is very concerned for Pyan, but the man is still on his feet. Raddok will focus on killing the 2 witches in front of them, then turn right to help the King, unless Pyan is in trouble. The shadowy cloud blocks any vision of what else is going on, so it’s a relatively easy decision to make. He can quickly offer a bandage or rag from his first aid kit or belt pouch for Pyan to wrap his forehead (it there’s time) but he can see the king is at risklll & that one of his guards is down.

If the 2 witches (#8 & 10) are quickly killed, he will call to Pyan to follow & run toward the king & place himself in front of him with his shield as a barrier, only using his mace if #17-19 are close enough to strike. If he sees at some point that Pyan is in trouble, Raddok will be feeling very torn between his duties, but will handle whatever is closest to him at the time.

Bess L. Hadley