[pnpgm] Update #146 – Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 14:56:44 CEST 2020

[OOC: I got very confused & sent Scott some confusing emails - sorry, Scott! I think I finally got myself straightened out, but I'm still pretty sure the groupings should have Pyan with Raddok, not Mournath - especially since P is next to R - lol. As for the other things, my apologies, Scott!]

Raddok is very concerned for Pyan, but the man is still on his feet. Raddok will focus on killing the 2 witches in front of them, then turn right to help the King, unless Pyan is in trouble. The shadowy cloud blocks any vision of what else is going on, so it’s a relatively easy decision to make. He can quickly offer a bandage or rag from his first aid kit or belt pouch for Pyan to wrap his forehead (it there’s time) but he can see the king is at risk & that one of his guards is down.

If the 2 witches (#8 & 10) are quickly killed, he will call to Pyan to follow & run toward the king & place himself in front of him with his shield as a barrier, only using his mace if #17-19 are close enough to strike. If he sees at some point that Pyan is in trouble, Raddok will be feeling very torn between his duties, but will handle whatever is closest to him at the time.

Bess L. Hadley