[pnpgm] Game Update #145 - File #1081 - Witch Combat Phase 1+2

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sun Sep 13 11:10:30 CEST 2020

Seeing Opus standing alone, Unali quickly charges his way, enganing
(2,3,4) with two daggers out and ready. If she can remember which o
these witches cast lightning, that is the first target of her anger.

It is bad enough to encounter these witches at home, but they have no
place here and Unali is determined to make sure they will not leave this
world.