[pnpgm] Update #127

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Wed May 13 04:39:07 CEST 2020

Tsia sheathes her daggers and then helps the group shove the giant off of
gnorf.  Once healed and as the group starts to collect themselves and their
belongings.
She walks up to the giant, takes out one of her daggers and a battered
pewter cup and with a quick slice starts to fill the cup up with the
giant's blood.

She holds the cup up and silently gives thanks to the Kami and the Yokai
who serve them before draining the cup, leaving not a single drop of blood
left in the cup.  She fights the urge to make a face worse than she already
looks.

She sighs, "I do not desecrate the dead lightly, it is a way for me to grow
and thank those who saved me in the past," she sighs while trying to ignore
the disgusting aftertaste.  "I have a debt I have to repay.  I have also
not forgotten my debt to you and will repay it," she offers looking at the
others.

"A foe I thought impossible to exist fell, may the Kami accept him amongst
them if they will," she smiles admiring the giant.