[pnpgm] Update #119 - Raddok

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 01:32:33 CET 2020

Pyan gives his name that is used with strangers, which might be different than the name he used with those that he respects and thrusts like the group. Can we say that's a thing Omavor do? oo would building fun
Pyan is a little wary of the one eyed girl, These thou stealing is honored in his tribe, like the Lacedaemonians of Earth^1, as it trains one to keep a constant vigilance or loose your things(thou it's helped that they don't hoard their possessions selfishly but share them with those that are in need of them) so her thief doesn't raise a eye with him, these 'yokai'  don't sound like the type of beings that respectable people would make deals with. thou he won't rick offending them by stating such out loud.
^1 The punishment which Draco the Athenian, in the laws which he made for his fellow-citizens, inflicted upon thieves; that of Solon later; and that of our own decemvirs, who compiled the Twelve Tables; to which it is added, that among the Egyptians thefts were permitted and lawful, while among the Lacedaemonians they were even strongly encouraged and commended as a useful exercise; also a memorable utterance of Marcus Cato about the punishment of theft. --attic nights book, book XI by GELLIUS--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.