[pnpgm] tap on tambourine

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:52:26 CET 2020

Z'leyra puts her weapons away and slings her shield on her back. Taking out
the tambourine she has on her belt she halfway closes her eyes and sways
side to side a bit as she taps out a short tune and speaks a short sentence
in Kameri.
 Then loosening her neck as she puts the tambourine back she approaches the
woman, tilts her head to the side and intently stares into her eyes,
tilting her head side to side as she does. Then, stepping back she nods and
speaks in Marentian "I do not see evil in her soul. Anger, fear, distrust
and pain, yes. But these are hopefully merely temporary conditions. I think
we should help her."