[pnpgm] Kiet actions & comments

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 06:37:50 CEST 2020

Kiet listens to the Eastern Lands lecture with rapt attention.  This is more information about this area than he even knew existed!  It’s not like Kiet had any expectation of knowing about this, but all sailors talk.  Some tell kraken tales, some just shark tales. But there were always rumors about this area, just no details, and all of it third or fourth hand.  Now there are details enough...enough to get himself killed back home.  Those secrets were enforced, if the rumors were true.

Afterward, finding out about the Besamar king missing, Kiet begins to think about the details necessary.  First of all, we have three unknown 'companions' joining us.  Some dissemination of abilities and experiences are needed, and just from the Red Ones and our one-eyed thief, but the rest of us will need to cough up info for them to hear.  Fremea should love that part.

Probably before that, the language issues need to be removed.  Easy, though.  There is also the question of food, water, and how do we see in the dark.  Even the elves and dwarves can’t see in total dark...and neither can Kiet even with his night sight spell.  He wonders how long he can keep that spell going now.  Hmmm.  It’s been used every night watch.

Kiet hasn’t spent any time underground.  He doubts he will be of much use, but there'll be two Dwarves plus Raddok.  Maybe even Pyan can put his trailing skills to use.

Hmmmm...food...Kiet wonders if his little toys will work.

Sent from my iPad