[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 05:02:10 CEST 2020

Dorhak listens to Crix as he is 'shown' the vault that isn’t there.  Pretty fancy for a tetched, naked dwarf.  He decides, though, that this may work.  "Alright Crix.  This looks sufficient.  So, I leave this book with you.  What do I get as a guarantee that the book will be returned when we get back?"

Later, after the group all went through what had to be a magic portal, they come across what appeared to be the Besamar king.  Waiting for Z’leyra and Arawn to speak, he goes over to the King and inclines his head.  "Your Majesty, I presume?    You an some of the others haven’t been here long.  What can you tell us about where we are?  Why do you call it the end of the world?"

dorhak isn’t especially worried about the time difference.  Dwarves can come to the lower world just about anytime.  Many do.  But these frail humans are a different matter.  Stay here a year, exhilarating as it can be, would be death for a human returning. Not sure about the faerry, but the tall elf would likely be the only survivor.  Well, Barbosa too.

"Your Majesty, your servant Crix has been trying to keep your disappearance a secret from your people.  To them, it has been almost two fortnights.  Your servants are worried for the realm with you gone this long."