[pnpgm] Game Update #113 - File #857 - Dorhak enters village

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 03:39:20 CET 2020

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #113 sequence (file #857)

            From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
                 Dorhak makes this decision
quickly, for two reasons.  He speaks ...

                 in Marentian, he says "I’ll be
going with them.  Raddok!  Will

            GM: Ack.

            From Raddok: [Re: Acton]