[pnpgm] Game Update #

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Feb 19 08:05:23 CET 2020

   "I will," Arawn replied, giving the warrior-woman a warm smile as pulled out his healing kit. "Magical healing will purge any contaminants or potential infection but it never hurts to start with a clean wound to help things out."

   After examining and tending to the wound the alfar finished off with a prayer, giving thanks to the power of life, nature and the gods. As he did so he traced over the injured area with his wand, flesh knitting itself back together as he did so accompanied by a rush of warm and calming energy.