[pnpgm] Game Update #

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Feb 19 00:30:35 CET 2020

Unali hears Arawn offer to look at the groups wounds just before she
moves to ask Z'leyra to take a look. She gladlyaccepts the Alfar's offer.

"It would be good to have someone look at this nasty punctures and dress
them. Luckily the poison did not take hold, but better be careful when
cleaning it."