[pnpgm] Game Update #102 - File #759 - Revelation and hope

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 02:58:41 CET 2019

Pyan takes the extra time provided by break to heal Fremea to explore the area and look for more than just the first tracks that could be Vief's assailants. He also tries to recognize the terrain, if it as at all familiar to any he has visited i his travels
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

    On Saturday, October 26, 2019, 10:17:08 PM EDT, pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net> wrote:

   Character Name
Type
Player
Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast
..Corona..........Eagle...Npc................Ma..Companion to
Z'leyra

          Game Web
Site - http:/nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
          Public
posts/actions to pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org (mailing list)
          Private
emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

          Game
Update #102 sequence (file #759)

          Admin
Notes: None.

   From Raddok: [Re: Actions]

         [feel free to use
as much or as little of this as you want; I got just a bit carried away -
but l was wondering how bad I'd be feeling is I'd lost 1/3 of my body's
strength/use/mobility like Raddok did, &  others had been hurt
worse earlier in this adventure; glad I never had to actually go to war,
even as a nurse (Viet Nam is my era)]

         As Raddok
stumbles through the portal, holding one of Barbosa's …

   GM: Ack.  Good descriptive/rp/post.

   From Arawn: [Re: Actions]

         Arawn was moved
by the Guardian's thoughts and actions, hope …

   GM: Ack. Also reacted to email.