[pnpgm] Just a note re: missing pnpgm emails

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 17 17:20:28 CEST 2019

[I found several pnpgm emails in my Spam folder, when looking for an email I hadn't yet received. Evidently, the last time Yahoo Mail updated itself, several things got moved to Spam, which were stupid choices. Good thing I checked; I've cleared the ones landing there (that I found) & am still going to the website to be sure I have all the information. Will be checking spam foldre now forthe next 1-2 weeks, to get everyone's emails back on track. (Stupid computer program :(   )

Bess L. Hadley