[pnpgm] Pyan looks up& repeating (cross)bow video

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 05:39:23 CET 2019

Pyan examines the ceiling of the cave as they advance through it. No one ever looks at the ceiling.

Archery: Will it EVER be the same again? Wow.

|  |  |

|  |
Archery: Will it EVER be the same again? Wow.

Link to 3D plans (Instant Legolini): https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-103883 This is a non sponsore...

and he turns it into a crossbow hereInstant Legolas Gen 8: Wisebutt Comebacks!

|  |  |

|  |
Instant Legolas Gen 8: Wisebutt Comebacks!

Original Gen 8 IL video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URwuU0bRMpU Why patents suck: https://www.youtube.com/w...

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.