[pnpgm] Update #106 - Raddok

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 30 01:43:59 CET 2019

[OOC: just got new/rebuilt computer (Win10) & still waiting for the MSOffice package to come from my brother, so not accessing documents from old machine at this time, and writing onto the email instead of the copy/paste from written records of Game #8.]

Raddok falls into line beside Dorhak, as the dwarf had ordered. He will use both his mining, underground survival I&II skills to study the cave, to determine if passages and other spaces have been created for what appears to start out as a wide, natural cave, and to look for possible weaknesses along the cave ceilings/walls, possible half-hidden narrow side entries, and signs of water seepages or pooling, as well as the normal beasties to be found in caves (bats, spiders & such). Seeing the presence of the horses, he will quietly offer his Teamster skills to  assist Arawn or whoever to calm/steady the beasts while in the area. He will sheathe his mace & move shield to his back, if needed to help with horses. He finds he is automatically looking for oatbags, etc to help quiet the horses.

Bess L. Hadley