[pnpgm] Chain/Loot/

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Apr 21 07:14:20 CEST 2019

"I checked it out, privately, myself.  It seems to be strongly tied to Elder, though not Sidh Elder.  Perhaps strong enough to be a danger to anyone not like it."

"Of all of us here, I fear I may be the only one that could safely deal with it, and that thought disturbs me.  I recommend it be handled gently.  And carefully."

Sent from my iPad