[pnpgm] Update #69, File 599: Raddok speaks to Unali & Mournath about treasure items

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sat Apr 6 06:21:36 CEST 2019

"I know that Kiet, Z’leyra and Arawn could all help you with the amulet.  They are all pretty strong magicians.  But I think it’s only good for detecting brass or bronze, or some such."

"I chose the bracelet because, as a non-magic user, I have few defenses against hostile magic."

"If we have conflicts between each other over items, I’ll have it settled by lot (random roll, best roll gets that item).  Let the gods decide.  But no Divination!  No cheating!"

Raddok finally approaches Captain Dorhak about the magical bracelet. He tells the Captain that he is willing to withdraw his request for the bracelet, since it seems no one else has asked for the Amulet of Detection. The amulet is also a magical item, & even better, something he can use without magic, but he asks the Captain who might be able to tell him how to use the amulet (assuming he gets it) - it could be very handy if it can detect danger or traps as well as jewels or coins/treasure - maybe even a person - he obviously needs to know more about it. He will need someone of magical skill to help him ascertain how to use it most effectively. With one magical item seemingly coming to him, he is quite satisfied, & tells the Captain to enjoy the magical bracelet.