[pnpgm] Excues...smeuces

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 04:35:23 CEST 2018

Good old days of doing 2 updates a week...sigh.

So Saturday i wanted ot do update but had no info from Arawn on his
dive or from Dorhaks sudden week long stay in port (while repairs
will be done in hours not days). So couldn't do anything sat.

Monday started 3.5 hours late.  Ran out of time.

Tuesday had errands all day and when i got my lazy dwarves/staff to
work it was only 90 min and had to stop.

Today staff decided to start 2 hours late.  What can you do...sigh

I'm 95% done .  But need to do a thing now before deadlien next week.
So will try tomorrow.  Assuming we cna start early if not...maybe next week.

Stay tuned!!!