[pnpgm] Dorhak

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Oct 1 00:24:59 CEST 2018

   As Dorhak called out to have the ship distance itself from the dead giant's current location Arawn looked up to address the captain.

   "Give it a moment if you will. The giant might have some worthwhile treasure on him or a lair nearby with the same. I'd like to summon some elementals and take a look around for a bit."

----

   When Dorhak called for a 'fair fight' between Unali and Kiet the alfar grinned and quietly commented, "Don't underestimate one-handed play. It's the empty and available hand that's the true danger in battle. It's often ignored while offering more options."