[pnpgm] Game update #21 - A gift of destiny, for Mae, a place to call home.

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 01:07:10 CEST 2018

Maelorna smiles warmly as she listens to Pa'mor, reaches up and brushes a
hair out of
the way of her face and nods, "I accept, I just want a home to be able to
come back to,
12 silver.  I can easily make that amount back up when I return," she
reaches in and hands
one gold and two silver coins to the woman.

'You can make her your pet,' the voice teases, 'It's not like you haven't
bedded a woman
before, Isn't that what you want one of your elder sisters for?  How else
will they teach you?'
the voice gives a playful giggle.  Maelorna pauses for a moment,
hesitating, it would be so
easy to do such, to make the woman hers, pretty, handsome, ugly or
disgusting it mattered
little to her.  'No and stop teasing me, there is too much danger involved,
especially when
she has promised me a home to come back to.  I will not endanger that' she
tells the voice as she
nods to Pa'mor and steps out.

For once she has a home, that doesn't include a collar or fear of Master
Gniled.

She steps out into the night and heads towards the ship and on another
whim, decides to hunt for
a meal.  Perhaps she might find someone with ill intent, after all, she did
promise Arawn she would
only hunt those who preyed upon others.