[pnpgm] Mournath's actions

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 08:25:43 CET 2018

..going with your description so far (is it possible that Mournath could
have grabbed a shield on the way?)...

[thinking to himself]  The sailor is safe, thank the gods for that!  My
little pig-sticker here won't do much damage to this thing, but maybe, just
maybe I can keep it occupied while our heavy-hitters whack at it.

Mournath will try to fight defensively, but keep the dragon's attentions on
him and away from his companions that can deal it far more damage.  He will
yell and prod at it 'ye call yourself a dragon?  I've shat larger worms
than you!' while using the evironment and his sheild to stay as covered as
possible.