[pnpgm] Game Update #16 - File #155 - Fate of Ship

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 22:28:59 CEST 2018

y     HT         Player       Character Name     Type    Status/Notes   Sex
   -- ------------------------------------------------------------------
   FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   --.Rachelle.Gauthier ... Ix...........     ??????..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   --.Bess.Hadley...........Raddok............Miner...Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Zol Zim (Wolf) - Ix

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #16 sequence (file #155)

         From Ix: [Re: Food]
           When Ix is offered to join the Dwarves, she hesitates....
           ----------
           If Ix is offered ale by the dwarves, she will accept at least
           one mug since she feels it might be disrespectful to decline it.
         GM: Ack.  Saw this post on Archives and when I got bounces from
             email this was a clue.  I get bounces for Pyan's as well.
             Issue is that yahoo, gmail and hotmail tend to have very
             strict policies on spam.  So as a result they tend to
             cram email headers with 'spam' even though it may not be spam.
             This causes some folks NOT to get the emails since those ISPs
             like mine block it.  There isn't much one can do aside from using
             a ISP standard email not a public generic one.  :<  But just
             a minor issue.  These missing posts that go to list but not
             in my personal email are not your problem.  I've had it
             for years.  Its just how certain ISPs handle spam.

         From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
           OOC: I am probably sending too much, but want to offer
           plenty for our GM to choose from - lol

           Game #8 - Update #16

           Raddok is busy helping Arawn, but notices a dwarf....
           ...does hear "Ba'ru," but since
         GM: Ack. Your doing fine.  I mean one can't do much if you send
             like actions for 2 months from now.  Well you CAN but I will
             forget it :).  So yeah should remain in the general scope of
             the updates.  Why I use time stamps.