[pnpgm] (no subject)

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 02:18:17 CET 2017

With Lucria's help, Maelorna stands up and looks about to get her bearings
and her heart skips a beat as she stops and stares at an alter.  Something
that easily causes every nerve in her body to scream out in warning as she
can still remember the screams of fear from the victim her mother and the
cultists she belonged to had strapped to it and not understanding the
significance.  She manages in a soft voice, "I want to leave now please,
this isn't a safe place." as can't tear her eyes away from the altar.

She pulls her gaze away to look at the twin of Z'leyra and fights the urge
to look back and stare at the alter.  Then the world goes white yet again.

'Home!  Wake up little sister, bask in the glory of what home with the
family will be like!' the voice sounds almost jubilant as Maelorna once
again groans from waking up, every muscle feels like she's gone several
miles of running.  She can smell the familiar stench of sulfur and taste
it, waking up more memories of living in the wasteland.

The warmth is almost comforting as she finally opens her eyes to the scene
which makes her wonder just where they are at now.  If she's somewhat
sound, she'll look for Lucria first, then Arawn, then the others, before
she stands up carefully.

"Ok, did someone call us here or did we do something to be brought here?"
she asks, finding that the oppressive heat isn't a true bother at all.  She
looks at Arawn, "I didn't do anything this time, I swear.  No summoning, I
swear it."