[pnpgm] heal and Kiet's response.

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 06:02:43 CEST 2017

Kiet is badly torn here.  Kell is his good friend, but magic here is very difficult.  He doubts anyone will be able to help Kell now.

Kiet moves over to Z'leyra and Kell, and puts his hand on her shoulder.  With eyes wet from tears, Kiet tells her "Z'leyra!  I think you need to do whatever you can for Arawn.  I suspect we need him to escape this place, probably conscious.  If he dies, not only will none of us leave, but Zin's cohorts will still have his body and eventually overwhelm us...then make their way to destroy our world."

Sent from my iPad