[pnpgm] Four days

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:11:28 CEST 2017

With the death of her thrall, Maelorna hovers in mid-flight, there is no
feeling of loss.  She gives Zin a cold tight smile, after all, she had
planned on holding him as her toy for, as the rule comes to mind.  Four
days.  She would have held him as her toy for four days and he would have
perished, well, as a creature capable of independent thought, by the rules,
he would have remained as a toy and guardian for her protection until his
body fell apart.

She thinks momentarily, payment was due, for what she was, no healer but
corrupter.  She hear's Z'leyra order the others to heal Arawn.
Unfortunately, she knows of only one commodity she can offer as payment
that may work since she believes Z'leyra to be much stronger than she
expects.  Landing next to Kell she kneels, curling her tail about her knees
and using her wings as an impromptu cloak.

Maelorna looks at Z'leyra, "I did say, if you survive this, do with me as
you will.  I gave my word, thus I offer my life in exchange for his if such
a transaction is needed to save him."

She already knew the word she gave to Arawn before her indulgence with
Lucria, she would not use any of the abilities of her other half upon
anyone within the group.  Arawn would hold her accountable.  She may be
aligned with Choas by birth, but gave her word and would not break it.