[pnpgm] Dae'ta Koti

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Jul 31 01:20:45 CEST 2016

After helping Kiet and as she gets ready to help the horse Z'leyra
responds to his comment about meat. "If we were truly desperate I would
partake, but we aren't and I try to avoid eating the bodies of those
that are very intelligent. Their spirits tend to frown on that. Yes,
though followers of Kotothi, the Dae'ta Koti are thought to be as
intelligent as the average human."

"I am not partial to using poison, though it has its place. Be careful
if milking the venom sacs. If you wish to get tooth, skin or bone from
the corpse to use in making an amulet or something, be careful to avoid
injuring yourself."