[pnpgm] Game Update /#40c- File #291 - Z'leyra pleaseds her case at lunch

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 23:46:28 CET 2016

 [ooc- First, I'm sorry for just dropping like that.  I've been depressed, and that is one of the bad things I do. Sadly.  So I just ran away from everything.  I apologize. Thanks for accepting me back. :)  I have missed it an all you guys!  Onto the game...
One more thing. There is a small sporting event today, maybe you have heard of it?  Denver happens to be playing, so go Denver!!!  I like in Colorado and have been a Broncos fan for a good 30 years.  Not the best fan, but a fan.   ]

[At the library]
Ha'Kell is excited to find some books that may help his search.  He will try to get them copied even faster if possible.  Possibly into a language he can read very well too.

[At the lunch with the big speech]He sits and uses Mana Sensing on each person as they arrive, looking for anything more suspicious.  Doing what he can to assist with finding what happened to Z'Leyra's dad.

[.....]Kell doesn't like Mr. Smith, is he just a jerk or something more there?  He's going to discreetly ask around and spend the next few hours trying to learn what he can about Mr. Smith.  Possibly this is just some neo-lythic man with no manners, but Kell wants to be sure.
[...]Kell goes to the house 20 minutes early and setups up where he can watch everyone arrive.  Making sure he has his armor and Vambraces on, ready to assist however necessary.