[pnpgm] Hello and course plot

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Aug 24 00:16:25 CEST 2016

Turning to the dwarf Z'leyra will use sign language and also speak
saying "Hello. I am pleased to meet you. I am Z'leyra." She will repeat
this in several languages till he shows signs of understanding what she
says. Zen'dali; Marentian; Tongue of the Sidh; Salaqi; Donaran; Kameri;
Vassa.

If he answers she will introduce the party and ask what brings him so
far from the mountains.

If he doesn't answer to any of those she will cast a Balance Communicate
spell and repeat what she said and ask him what languages he speaks. If
she doesn't know any of them she will ask his permission to use a
Tongues spell (via her enchanted necklace) to learn his native language.
If given permission she will do so, triggering her necklace after asking
him to speak of who he is and what he has seen or hopes to do.

After greeting the dwarf and waiting for the rider to approach Z'lerya
will explain about the proposed route to the Kameran. Basically West
North West, crossing the lands of the Fel'masa, the Thalib River and the
lands of the E'ponischa till we get to the end of some hills and to the
River Dirlla. After crossing that we head north into Kameran lands.