[pnpgm] Fwd: Fwd: horses and gear

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 22:07:02 CEST 2016

Here in Oregon we have a mountain that sees snow at the 4-5000 foot range only in the dead of winter...2-4000 foot will get it only occasionally.  Only above the 6k foot level does it really, really snow (at higher elevations they have snow year 'round).  So, in my experience, there would likely be but little hinderance from that kind of weather.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: