[pnpgm] The ruby thing...

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Mar 15 19:33:30 CET 2015

Dark Ruby - Kiet is correct, Arawn is just planning on cutting and mounting the gem (raising it from Gem to Jewel to Jewelry) and then returning it to the pile as party treasure.

- Arawn currently has no interest in claiming the final piece as part of his treasure at the end of the adventure
- Arawn's interest is in both practicing his Jeweler skill and to hopefully benefit the party with a more valuable item to sell and split the profits amongst themselves
- Arawn plans on slowly working on the piece, starting with the gem and raising it to a jewel. He'll apply time during camp to work on it and when resting in towns. He'll look to purchasing metal to mount the stone IC, once the party is in town and time permits.
- Any other references Arawn made toward working with Kiet on gem pieces is in regards to any pieces they get as their own share at the end of the adventure or purchased along the way. He's not referring to the rest of the gem/jewel/jewelry pile listed at the bottom of the last couple of updates unless some become part of their share at the end of the mission (as good as he is he doesn't want to risk damaging the gems and upsetting the party plus time during the adventure to work on them during the adventure is limited)

Hope this clears things up:)