[pnpgm] Update....

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 05:38:45 CET 2015

Well with John/Arawn on a trip and busy I have no actions to continue
as mainly waiting on him.  I suspect he wanted things done before
entering the capital.

So I have to delay more...

I would move us to capital and the end....

But then would have to backtrack and redo mana and such.  Since I
have no clue on when these whatever things will be done then have to
pause it after the last update date.

So maybe soon...

Can maybe work on it Fri/Sat or Monday if get that info.  If he has
no actions then can move us along.

BTW I did look into some map editors this week. Some are actually
nice.  But time to use them is a high curve.  When you consider a
combat might be 3+ hours ..using these nice editors would take
longer.  Compared to seconds using a simple text map in update. :)

But who knows still looking around...