[pnpgm] Responses

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 06:02:25 CEST 2015

As far as the screen widths, it's my problem.  If it gets really important then I'll transfer the email to a laptop.  It does, however, explain why the maps never made any sense.  But it doesn't seem to have hurt me thus far.

Gems...no...no further claims.  Time to move on.

I didn't understand this part of the last post...maybe I'm just dense...?

            Another thing is if a NMI is already magical then
            no rites are needed.  So if this is the case then
            we can use the Core Enhancement spell.  If this is
            in your core starting rites list then it can be removed.

Dave

Sent from my iPad