[pnpgm] Treasure from Adv 6

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:42:06 CEST 2015

I would say we all pick one, then we pick another one, that will leave 2 more, which we can have enhancement done on them and then either just store them for now or sell them for whatever we can (or used to help others that come into our party if need be). Most of the previous claims were for using during the adventure (since we talked about getting them enhanced on the way to the capital).

If on the first pick, there is two or more people that want the same thing, then just a simple roll (GM) and who ever is higher gets it and then the other person picks again.

We have all contributed to the adventure and though we all have gotten lots of loot and gold, this seems the most fair to me. As for the enhancing, it will be up to each person on who does it, except for the last, which Z can take care of.

Only one pick right now.
So, for Fremea her first pick would be the sapphire.

For the rest, if anyone wants to make jewelry with some of it during IBT, then get it sold off that is fine (this way we are not carrying stuff during adventures). Otherwise, just sell off all the non enhanceable gems.

Is this ok with everyone else?