[pnpgm] Game Update #-20 - File #2 - Back home and progress..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 06:02:48 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #-20 in sequence (file #2)

      Admin Notes: Yes update -20.  I'll try to count up to 0 and 1.
      So it looks better by time we get to actual game. :)  I will
      not post all posts on game site until game starts if its just
      quick posts for pre=game stuff then no need.  .

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Upon return to Sivas, Kiet shall dispell his current Personal
          Illusion as immediately as possible.  To the new faeries he
          apologizes in Marentian.  "This is my true form.  I .....

          [Octagi 5th, 1634TH]
          [Sivas, Donara]

          [Time: 8:35:00 pm - Donara City]

            Upon return to Sivas, Kiet shall dispel his current Personal
          Illusion as immediately as possible.  To the new faeries he
          apologizes in Marentian.  "This is my true form.  I apologize
          if it offends you that I might use such a trick or you think I
          sought to deceive you. There was no intent of that."

            Saya stares at Kiet but does not seem to understand him.

            "Fremea, will you please convey my sincerest apologies to your
          parents?"

            Fremea nods and speaks the words then glances over at Kiet
          and points.  Saya laughs fast but then stops when Kiet glances
          over.  Anorlic frowns at what Fremea says.  But Fremea turns
          and nods.  Nice to talk without folks understanding them and
          talk about them.

            Saya nods and grins ever so slightly but stops.

            Kiet shall give them a simple but polite bow.

          Actions?  Comments?

          Next update...Monday????..who knows...

          GM: Since we have two new members to the list they can see
              a typical update.  Not a huge one.  but I figure I will
              convey some status on things.  Once I updated the website
              and did the rules things it is back to work on the
              character sheets.  That is my first goal.  Once done
              we can start on IBT.

              For the new players I am sorry the IBT link was off the
              website.  It is back now.  I will also post it for those
              new guys so they can review it.  Basically IBT is
              transition from planned adventure mode to free form.  It
              allows you do whatever you want to improve yourself.  If
              you want to do bar fights every day so be it.  If  you want
              to improve your running speed so be it.  The post on IBT
              will try to explain this a bit more.

              I have not decided on new player IBT.  This is for the
              old players.  I will decide on that when I get the new
              characters in hand to see how they are.  I may approve
              it though and you can use that time to increase things.
              But we'll see when I get your characters.

              Unsure when next update will be.  I'll try to update
              folks on progress as I go along.

          GM: My schedule -

              * CP Processing - Already done and emails sent.
              * Character sheet updates and then send them out.
              * Wait for final votes to decide IBT time and next adventure.
              * Finalize notes/loot
              * Finalize some scenes I typed up not seen in updates.
              * Start research on map makers and stuff for next adventure
              * Clean this old computer off of pnp and move to new computer
              * Start on IBT time events
              * Start working on Adventure Outline

              So a ton to do.  But I suspect IBT will last till end of Summer
              so we have time for down time.

              I still have a TON of things to do so be patient please.
              My Dwarves are being overworked as is.  (For new players
              this is my staff here at my divine palace.  They do all
              the hard work while I supervise.  So any typos and bad
              mistakes are to be blamed on them not me!)

          GM: IBT Time

                Octagi 5          Back to Marentia night time
                Octagi 6-31       IBT Time
                Novehas 1-14      IBT Time
                Novehas 15        Adventure Hook/Starts

                This is 40 days between adventures.  Keep in mind
                this is November so it will be cold.    Please
                do NOT start IBT until you get final sheets sent.

          GM: Character Sheet Updates -

                Player         Sheet updated      Sheet sent
              Arawn             In Progress         Not Yet
              Fremea            In Progress         Not Yet
              Kell              In Progress         Not Yet
              Kiet              In Progress         Not Yet
              Raban             In Progress         Not Yet
              Unali             In Progress         Not Yet
              Will              In Progress         Not Yet
              Z'leyra           In Progress         Not Yet

          GM: Width of posts:
              Just taking notes on what folks can see (ie how many
              characters can one see on their reading devices - crt,
              ipad, email, browser.)  So I can figure out a average
              width for future posts rather than 80 columns.

                Player          Width of device     Type of device
              Arawn
              Fremea                  195                Screen
              Kiet                     68                Ipad
              Raban
              Unali
              Z'leyra                 186                Email

              New players are welcome to let me know this data as well.
              Here is a typical snippet for testing.

              012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890

              How many can you see on your device?